- Useful Links
- Information for parents
- SIMS Learning Gateway
- Expected Progress
- Exam Information
- GCSE and GCE Re-sit Fees 2017
- GCE and GCSE Re-Sit form 2017
- JCQ Information for Candidates Taking GCE and GCSE Exams
- Examination Results 2016
- GCE Provisional Exam Timetable 2017
- GCSE Provisional Exam Timetable 2017
- Revision advice & guidance
- Supporting your child's revision
- Student complaints procedure
- Supporting Mental Health and Well being
We are looking to appoint a caretaker to undertake repair, maintenance and caretaking activities of the school site, to ensure the smooth running of the school and the safety, security and sound condition of buildings, facilities and grounds.
St Anselm’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, Criminal Records Bureau and of qualifications.
Please submit an application form. The Application form and other relevant forms are available from the main vacancy tab on our website.
Closing date: Friday 5th May 2017
Interview date: TBC