- Useful Links
- Information for parents
- SIMS Learning Gateway
- Expected Progress
- Exam Information
- GCSE and GCE Re-sit Fees 2017
- GCE and GCSE Re-Sit form 2017
- JCQ Information for Candidates Taking GCE and GCSE Exams
- Examination Results 2016
- GCE Provisional Exam Timetable 2017
- GCSE Provisional Exam Timetable 2017
- Revision advice & guidance
- Supporting your child's revision
- East Kent Schools Together Coordinator
- Student complaints procedure
- Supporting Mental Health and Well being
East kent Schools together Coordinator
Starting 1st September 2017
15 hours per week, circa 38 weeks per year, during state school term time
East Kent Schools Together is a new partnership of schools and a university, working together to raise aspirations and widen horizons for children in East Kent. The schools that have committed to the partnership so far include: St. Anselm’s RC School, Spires Academy, The King’s School, Folkestone Academy and St. Lawrence College, Ramsgate, together with Canterbury Christ Church University.
The position of Coordinator is part time, requiring 15 hours a week, timing to be flexible as required, to manage the activities of the partnership. The successful candidate will be a good communicator and problem-solver, organised, IT literate and give excellent attention to detail.
Salary £10,000 p.a. other benefits to be confirmed at interview.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the EKST groups and preparing an annual report
- Identifying, developing and managing partnership projects within the EKST objectives
- Organising events, including arranging dates, venues, booking transport and security
This post will report to the Chair of EKST (The Headteacher of one of the Partnership Schools). A Job Description can be found here
To arrange an informal chat about the position, please email Christina Astin on EKSTpartners@gmail.com
Applications including a CV and covering letter must be submitted via email to EKSTpartners@gmail.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: Noon, Friday 26th May 2017.
EKST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.