- Useful Links
- Information for parents
- SIMS Learning Gateway
- Expected Progress
- Exam Information
- GCSE and GCE Re-sit Fees 2017
- GCE and GCSE Re-Sit form 2017
- JCQ Information for Candidates Taking GCE and GCSE Exams
- Examination Results 2016
- GCE Provisional Exam Timetable 2017
- GCSE Provisional Exam Timetable 2017
- Revision advice & guidance
- Supporting your child's revision
- Curriculum Manager for RE
- Student complaints procedure
- Supporting Mental Health and Well being
SIMS Learning Gateway
A delay in seeing your child's report - Updated 24th July 09:55
We are aware many parents cannot view their child's report, Capita have acknowledged that the delay is down to their systems. we are expecting an update later this afternoon.
If you require access to Sims Learning Gateway please print and fill out the form and return to the school. - Policy and Access Request Form
If you require support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Parent and Student app
We are rolling out the new Sims Parent/Student app which works on smartphones, tablets as well as a browser on a PC or Mac and provides the same information as SLG but in a much better way.
If you wnat to know more there is a short video below:
How to I access to the app?For users of SLG that have requested a new password, we will be emailing you an invite with the link on how to download the app and access it via a browser.
For users that have requested a new logon to SLG (first time users) again we will be emailing you a link to the new app.
For existing users we will start rolling out the new app from September 2018.
How do I register?
Before you beginning the registration process, you will need the following:
- Your unique registration email. We will send to you a registration email (once we have received a signed Sims Parent App Access Form) that contains a registration link and an invitation code. This email will be sent from Capita SIMS (email@example.com). If you cannot find this email, please check your junk mail and ensure it has not been marked as SPAM.
- The date of birth of one of your children who attends the school.
- A Microsoft (including Office 365), Google, Facebook, Twitter account. You can use an existing account (e.g. a Hotmail account) or create a new one online - they are free, easy to set up and you can use any valid email address and password.
- Open the email and click the link or the website URL as instructed. A new internet browser window will open and you will be asked to log in.
- You will have a choice of using either a Microsoft (including Office 365), Google, Facebook or Twitter account. Click the icon for the relevant Third Party account and you will be directed to sign in using your existing details for that account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will be guided through the login process. Once logged in, you will be asked if you want to authorise SIMS Parent to use your account.
- You will now be asked for an Invitation code .
- If you were able to use click this link in the email you received, this field will be populated automatically.
- If you had to select the web address in the email, you will need to copy the invite code from the email and paste it into the space provided.
- Enter the Date of birth of one of your children attending the school.
This is for security purposes only and this information will not be used in the SIMS Parent system.
- Click the Register button to continue.
If you have any questions the link below links to a FAQ page:
Parent Portal - www.parent.sims.co.uk