- Useful Links
- Information for parents
- SIMS Parent and Student App
- Expected Progress
- Exam Information
- Re-Sit Exam Fees June 2018
- Re-Sit Form for June 2018 Exams
- GCSE Provisional Examination Timetable 2018
- GCE Provisional Examination Timetable 2018
- Information for Candidates taking On-Screen Tests
- Instructions for Candidates taking Written Exams
- Revision advice & guidance
- Supporting your child's revision
- Science Teacher - Maternity Cover
- Teaching Assistant
- Student complaints procedure
- Supporting Mental Health and Well being
Science Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Start Date September 2018
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher of Science to teach across the 11-18 age and ability range from September 2018. A specialism in Physics would be an advantage but not essential.
The successful candidate will have high expectations of achievement and behaviour, with strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students. They must also be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos and Mission of the School.
The Science Department are a cohesive team who work together to achieve the best for students. We offer a wide range of courses including GCSEs in Combined Science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics, as well as A-Levels in Biology, Chemistry and Physics and BTEC (Level 3) Applied Science.
The school aims to promote the development of all its students so that they are able to achieve their full potential academically, spiritually and socially. For this reason, the department also offers a wide range of exciting opportunities for students regarding enrichment, outreach and educational visits.
St Anselm’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, the Criminal Records Bureau and of qualifications.
Other relevant forms are available under the main Vacancies tab.
Closing date: Friday 27th April 2018
Interview date: TBC