The Edulink One Portal allows users to:
- Access their timetable
- Access homework (and mark when it is complete)
- Monitor behaviour and achievements.
- Report a child’s absence and monitor their attendance (parents only).
- View and update all of the contact information we hold on file (parents only).
- Receive all communication/notices from the school.
- Access clubs and extra-curricular activities.
- Access examination timetables and results.
- Complete surveys and questionnaires.
- View the school calendar and noticeboard.
- Manage and book your parents evening appointments (parents only).
The Parental user guide can be found here.
You can download the app from the following links on your iPhone, iPad or Android phone or tablet.
Amazon Fire: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Overnet-Data-Ltd-EduLink-One/dp/B07K6MP8KG/
To access the web browser version, please use the link below:
All parents have been emailed a unique invitation code, students can simply log in using their Microsoft login details (by clicking the Microsoft button on the login screen).
Any issues, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org