- Principal's Welcome
- About Us
- Kent Catholic Schools Partnership
- Staff List
- East Kent Schools Together
- House System
- Aquinas House
- Bosco House
- Merici House
- Stein House
- Gregory House
- Admission Arrangements
- Variation to admissions arrangements for September 2021-2022
- September entry into Year 7
- In year entry into Year 7-11
- Oversubscription Criteria
- Year 5 Taster Day Booklet
- Year 5 and 6 Transition Videos
- Contact details
- Supporting Wellbeing
- Careers, Education, Information and Guidance
- CEIAG POLICY
- PROVISION MAPS
- PROGRESSION ROUTES
- USEFUL RESOURCES
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- CAREERS NEWS & EVENTS BLOG
- OPPORTUNITIES NOTICE BOARD
- Sixth Form
- 16+ Travel
- 16+ Travel application form
- UCAS guide
- Sixth Form Applications and Option Blocks
- Extended Project Qualification
- Sixth Form Attendance Policy
- Sixth Form Uniform Policy
- Sixth Form Induction Day
- Sixth Form Bulletin
- 2019 Exam Timetable and Booster Session
- Prospectus & Course Booklet
- Sixth Form News & Opportunities
- Sixth Form Careers Information
- Sixth Form Events
- Summer Work
- SEN Department
- Local Offer
- I Think My Child Has Special Educational Needs. What Can I Do?
- SEN Staff
- SEN Policies and Reports
- Policies, Reports, Pupil Premium & Other Statements
- Safeguarding and Online Safety
- Sixth Form Prospectus
- School day
- School Uniform
- School Equipment
- Frequently asked questions
- Event Calendar
- Latest news
- School Prayers
- Start of Day Prayer
- Prayers for this time
- Faith In Action
- About St. Anselm
- Daily Act of Worship
UCAS support is provided in school during tutor time sessions. However, in the current circumstances we wanted to ensure students had access to everything UCAS have provided so they can start thinking about their futures.
Please see the wide range of help and support UCAS have made available for students. Please click here for UCAS support:
We have 2 guides to support students in making their UCAS applications and planning their personal statements:
Virtual Open Days
UCAS have created a centralised listing for upcoming uni virtual open days and a video which explains how students can make the most out of these virtual open days.
Click Here to go to their Virtual Open Days page.
Click Here to access the support video.
A chance for students to talk to current undergraduates, to find out what studying a particular course or going to university is really like.
Click Here to go to their Uni Buddy page.
The Buzz Quiz
Helping students discover their strengths and the type of jobs they may enjoy.
Click Here to take The Buzz Quiz.
What are my options?
Information about the variety of post-18 options available to students.
Click Here to go to their What are my options page.
Information for Students
Making the right choices.
This presentation gives an overview of the opportunities available and highlights future options, including the benefits of higher education.Click Here.
There are many myths about higher education. UCAS have dispelled the top ones in this useful handout.Click Here.
Application Process Presentation
For students who have decided they want to apply to higher education. It highlights where to start, key dates, and also gives an overview of the application and tracking process. Click Here.
Application Process Handout
A simple three step guide to the application process. Click Here.
Personal Statement Do's and Don'ts
Some key hints and tips to take on board when writing your personal statement. Click here.
Information for Parents
We will in the future host a UCAS information evening for parents like we do every year; for now however, please find a presentation created by UCAS that will hopefully help to support and answer any questions parents might have about the process. Click Here.