- Principal's Welcome
- About Us
- Kent Catholic Schools Partnership
- East Kent Schools Together
- House System
- Aquinas House
- Bosco House
- Merici House
- Stein House
- Admission Arrangements
- September entry into Year 7
- In year entry into Year 7-11
- Oversubscription Criteria
- Contact Details
- Supporting Wellbeing
- Careers, Education, Information and Guidance
- CEIAG POLICY
- PROVISION MAPS
- PROGRESSION ROUTES
- USEFUL RESOURCES
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- OPPORTUNITIES NOTICE BOARD
- CAREERS NEWS & EVENTS BLOG
- Sixth Form
- 16+ Travel
- 16+ Travel application form
- UCAS guide
- Sixth Form Applications and Option Blocks
- Extended Project Qualification
- Sixth Form Attendance Policy
- Sixth Form Uniform Policy
- Summer Work
- Prospectus & Course Booklet
- Sixth Form Careers Information
- Sixth Form Newsletter
- 2019 Exam Timetable and booster sessions
- Sixth Form News & Opportunities
- SEN Department
- Local Offer
- I Think My Child Has Special Educational Needs. What Can I Do?
- SEN Staff
- SEN Policies and Reports
- Policies, Reports, Pupil Premium & Other Statements
- Safeguarding and Online Safety
- Sixth Form Prospectus
- School day
- School Uniform
- School Equipment
- Frequently asked questions
- Event Calendar
- Latest news
- School Prayers
- Monday Prayer
- Tuesday Prayer
- Wednesday Prayer
- Thursday Prayer
- Friday Prayer
- Lunchtime Grace
Frequently asked questions
What makes St. Anselm’s so special?
Please have a look at a copy of the school prospectus. This gives an outline of the values and ethos of the school. There is a link to the prospectus on the left hand side of this page.
Who should I contact if I have a query or question?
In the first instance you should contact the your child’s house office. Details can be found by clicking on the “Contact US” button above.
If you are enquiring about admissions then please have a look at the link on the left of this page.
What are the admission arrangements for St. Anselm’s?
Have a look at the admissions link on the left hand side of this page. These contain an overview of the admissions process, our oversubscription criteria and the supplementary information forms that you will need to apply for a place.
Where can I find a copy of the latest Ofsted report?
A copy of our last Ofsted report can be found in the Policies, statements and reports link on the left hand side of the page.. Alternatively you can download a copy from the Ofsted website
Where can I find details of exam results achieved by students at St. Anselm’s?
A table giving our latest key stage 4 exam results is contained in either the school prospectus or the separate examination results document. Links to both of these can be found on the left hand side of the page.
Where can I find details of the courses that you run?
An overview of the school curriculum can be found in the school prospectus.
Full details of the courses at Key Stage 4 and the qualifications that can be achieved can be found in the KS4 options booklet in the Curriculum menu above.
Full details of the courses offered in Key Stage 5 and the qualifications that can be achieved can be found in the 6th form prospectus.
Links to all these documents can be found on the left hand side of this page.
How has the school spent its Pupil Premium money and what has been the impact?
This information can be found in the Policies, statements and reports link to the left hand side of this page.