During year 7 and 8, pupils will have discrete lessons which aim to establish key computing skills and knowledge, this is evidenced through practical skills completed in class.
Students can expect to learn the following:
- How to use technology and knowing how to stay safe when online.
- Investigating the impact of modern and emerging
technologies on society.
- How to create and modify digital images.
- Developing problem solving and programming skills.
- Improving IT skills that can be applied across