- Principal's Welcome
- About Us
- Kent Catholic Schools Partnership
- Staff List
- East Kent Schools Together
- House System
- Aquinas House
- Bosco House
- Merici House
- Stein House
- Gregory House
- Admission Arrangements
- September entry into Year 7
- In year entry into Year 7-11
- Oversubscription Criteria
- Contact details
- Supporting Wellbeing
- Careers, Education, Information and Guidance
- CEIAG POLICY
- PROVISION MAPS
- PROGRESSION ROUTES
- USEFUL RESOURCES
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- OPPORTUNITIES NOTICE BOARD
- CAREERS NEWS & EVENTS BLOG
- Sixth Form
- 16+ Travel
- 16+ Travel application form
- UCAS guide
- Sixth Form Applications and Option Blocks
- Extended Project Qualification
- Sixth Form Attendance Policy
- Sixth Form Uniform Policy
- Summer Work
- Prospectus & Course Booklet
- Sixth Form News & Opportunities
- Sixth Form Careers Information
- Sixth Form Events
- 2019 Exam Timetable and booster sessions
- SEN Department
- Local Offer
- I Think My Child Has Special Educational Needs. What Can I Do?
- SEN Staff
- SEN Policies and Reports
- Policies, Reports, Pupil Premium & Other Statements
- Safeguarding and Online Safety
- Sixth Form Prospectus
- School day
- School Uniform
- School Equipment
- Frequently asked questions
- Event Calendar
- Latest news
- School Prayers
- Monday Prayer
- Tuesday Prayer
- Wednesday Prayer
- Thursday Prayer
- Friday Prayer
- Lunchtime Grace
Saint Gregory is the patron saint of Educators, Musicians and Singers
House Colour: Green
Head of Sixth Form: Mrs S Ireland
Sixth Form Support Officer: Mrs J Dunne
Sixth Form Admin: Mrs J Day
House office Location: Gregory Block – 6th Form Common Room
Feast Day: 3rd September
Pope Saint Gregory I, also known as the Great, was the Pope of the Catholic Church between 590 and 604 AD. Gregory was well educated and excelled in all his studies. He also became an expert in law. He excelled so much he became the Prefect of Rome, just as his father had been. Gregory was only 33 years old.
Pope Saint Gregory was famous for the emphasis he put on missionary work. He sent many people out to bring many to Jesus and into the Church. Anglo-Saxon Britain was, at that time, still on the frontier of Christendom. It was Pope Saint Gregory who dispatched St. Augustine (of Canterbury) to Kent in 597 (not to be confused with St. Augustine of Hippo).
Pope Saint Gregory made many changes to the Mass, some of which remain today, The position of the Our Father in the Mass remains where Pope Saint Gregory placed it.
you guide your people with kindness
and govern us with love.
By the prayers of Saint Gregory
give the spirit of wisdom
to those you have called to lead your Church.
May the growth of your people in holiness
be the eternal joy of your shepherds.
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.
Director of Sixth Form - Mrs S Ireland firstname.lastname@example.org
The Director of Sixth Form is responsible for overseeing the Academic and Pastoral care of the students within the House.
Sixth Form Support Officer - Mrs J Dunne email@example.com
The Support Officer should be the first point of contact and has attendance and pastoral welfare as primary areas of focus. She leads on our support from external agencies.
Sixth Form Admin - Mrs J Day firstname.lastname@example.org
The House Admin undertakes a range of administrative tasks under the direction of the Director of Sixth Form.