Online Safety - Students
The internet is a brilliant place to connect with others, to be creative and to discover new things. However, sometimes things can happen online that can make you feel worried or unsafe. Do you know what to do if this happens?
- You can speak to your House Manager in your House Office
- You can speak to a Designated Safeguarding Lead at school:
- You can log your concern using Tootoot:
- You can report anything that has happened online that has made you feel worried or unsafe to CEOP's Child Protection Advisors using the CEOP button below.
- You can also access the following websites for further information:
Further information to help you stay safe online:
Are your social media accounts safe? Click on the icons to view the checklist.